Monday, July 6, 2009

A new trend?

Lately I have been turning the idea of body dye around in my head. We have all seen Star Trek and the colorful people that populated the old series. What if we could dye our skin temporarily in bright colors? This new fad would open doors for fashion designers... Or what if you only dyed on tatoos, kind of like henna but much more bright and colorful?

Kids have been known to dye their hair with Kool-aid, so I am going to run an experiment on myself using Kool-aid as my dye. I will make a 'tatoo' out of sight on myself and determine how well it works, how long it lasts, and if it is a plausible medium come halloween to be the only non-greasy, messy, and runny colorful character.

I'll get back to you with the results....

1 comment:

  1. My first two attempts yielded no results. Need more Kool-aid, and have come to the conclusion that less water ... meaning that 1 tsp. per a packet was too much... is definitely the way to go.

    ReplyDelete