Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Introduction

Hello and Welcome~

I have created this blog to enable me to share my deep thoughts with the world, as well as to hear the deep thoughts of those who chose to read them. Have you ever had a fantastic idea, but not have any clue how to make it work? Have you ever pondered some material you have seen and/or read but not had an outlet to put forth your viewpoints? I know I have, and now I am going to use this blog to link to things I have seen and give my thoughts, impressions, and opinions about them. I am also going to share some ideas that rattle around in my head that, being as I am a thinker and not a creator, are useless unless I share them.

This brings me to my first deep thought: If an idea is great but never shared because it can't generate a personal profit, meaning that it may profit someone else and not myself, is the idea really all that great? I would say not. It stands to reason that I am not the only one who has deep thoughts that are simply pondered and tossed because the person doing the thinking doesn't have the time, know-how, energy, motivation, or desire to see the seed of imagination take root and grow into something beautiful that the entire world can enjoy.

On that note I will end this introduction and finish customizing the page for the coming spelunking of my thought process.

Thanks for reading~

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed reading what you had to say. There is a lot of truth in the Health Care Reform post. It seems that when it comes time to raise taxes the Senators and Congressmen make sure tey get their raises first. Then every thing goes up because there is not enough money in the budgets to cover the cost of the Necessary programs: education, health, social security, medicaid, medicare, etc. Look at our Vetrans, they need medical and mental health care, they have earned it. Lets' Get together and do something to get our children, elderly, poor, and Veterans' the benefits and care they all deserve.

    ReplyDelete